Long Beach Disability | Monthly Benefit Amounts
SSDI Monthly Benefit in Long Beach, California
- Average monthly benefits exceed 1,129.44
- Average monthly benefit for a Disabled worker, spouse and one or more child exceeds 1,769.13
- Maximum disabled worker monthly benefit may be greater than 2,533.
Long Beach SSI Monthly Benefit
In addition to the Federal SSI contribution, many states provide a state supplementary payment (SSP). When an applicant is awarded SSI benefits, the payment from the Federal government includes both the federal amount and state contribution combined. For example, for a disabled single adult with independent living status living in California in 2013, the benefit is:
- 907 maximum (includes California SSP) 1/1/09
- 870 maximum (includes California SSP) 5/1/09
- 850 maximum (includes California SSP) 7/1/09
- 866.40 maximum (includes California SSP.) 7/1/13
- 710 maximum federal payment 2013
The payment may be reduced based upon an individual’s income and resources.